When looking for an in-home health care provider for yourself or a loved one, you’ll want to ensure you find a team of professionals equipped to meet all of your unique needs—especially when faced with an injury or health issue. Knowing which questions to ask and what to look for can help tremendously when searching for the right home care services.
To get you thinking about what you truly need, we’ve come up with a few questions:
- What in-home health care service providers are available in your local area?
- Are you searching for traditional medical services, specialty programs, or both?
- Do you have one specific need, or several?
- Would you like home health care services to be administered to an individual in the home, or in a group facility?
- Are these services desired only during a specified time, or would you prefer a team that’s available around the clock, 24/7?
Once you’ve narrowed these factors down, we’d like to present you with our local home health services. At MD Home Health, we offer medical and non-medical services. They’re available 24/7, and there’s always an emergency nurse on call. Services can be ordered by the visit, or on an hourly or daily basis.
In terms of our medical services, we offer a full range of care:
- RN and LPN nurses
- Social Workers
- Speech Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
We also provide traditional medical care, as well as specialty services. Our specialty in-home services include:
- Post-Surgical Care
- Medication Management
- Pediatric and Juvenile Care
- Neonatal Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Range of Motion and Strengthening Therapy
- Ventilator Dependent Care
- Diabetic Management
- Wound Management
- Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Care
- Tube Feeding
If you’re interested in receiving care from MD Home Health, an intake specialist will come and meet with you and your family members to coordinate care with your doctor, hospital staff, and/or discharge planner.
We’ll work with you to design a customized care plan that meets your medical, physical, nutritional, cultural, environmental, social and emotional needs.
Our services are offered at a competitive price, and we even accept several private insurances, as well as Medicaid.
All MD Home Health caregivers and staff have passed thorough background checks and trainings, as we only want the highest-quality care for our patients.
Want to learn more about MD Home Health and the services we can provide for you? We’d love to sit down and have a talk with you about your unique needs. Feel free to contact us today.