We hire only the most qualified and caring individuals.
While there are many home health agencies for a patient to choose from, we believe our attention to the hiring of only the most qualified and caring individual’s sets us apart from all other agencies.
All prospective caregivers must have successfully completed a rigorous screening program which includes:
- reference and criminal background checks
- motor vehicle record
- health care license verification (where applicable)
- clear health physical including test for TB
- successfully pass a written and hands-on competency test
MD Home Health also has a strict alcohol and drug abuse “no-tolerance” policy with random testing conducted.
Newly Hired and Continuing Education
- on-site visits by the RN or PT Supervisor to the patient’s home
- weekly review of the caregiver’s notes documenting each patient visit and comparing to Doctor’s orders and Care Plan objectives
- individual employee-supervisor conferences
- discussions with the patient and MD Home Health support staff
Bonded & Insured
All caregivers are bonded to cover theft or damage to a patient’s property. They are also insured by a AAA-rated national company for professional/general liability and by a state-funded workers compensation policy. Combined, these coverage’s should give the patient and family the peace of mind they seek in a financially secure agency.