Why We Are the Provider of Choice in Arizona
- 99.3% timely admission of care versus the national average of 97.8%.
- 60-day rehospitalization rate of 9% versus the national average/CMS of 14.2%.
- 24/7 availability of consultative registered nurses.
- Zero deficiencies with State and Medicare audits.
- Chronic Disease Management Program experts.
- Servicing the Greater Phoenix area, including areas such as Buckeye, Queen Creek, Anthem, Fountain Hills, Laveen, and Sun Lakes.
- Proud to accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and AHCCCS insurance plans.
Providing the Continuous Care Patients Deserve
There are currently 15 million patients receiving home care and assistance in the US, with more than 600 million patient visits yearly. The need for medical and non-medical home care, including in home nursing services in Phoenix, AZ, is rising. As a skilled nursing facility, you strive to refer your patients to an organization led by safe, caring, compassionate, and protective hands where the patient’s experience is of utmost importance.
At MD Home Health and MD Home Assist, we offer you the opportunity to partner with a reliable, professional, state-licensed, Medicare-certified home health agency that has been providing in home nursing services in Phoenix, AZ, and care to the community for over 35 years. We enhance the patient experience by offering a non-medical sister company MD Home Assist. MD Home Assist provides quality caregivers to provide both housekeeping and personal care on a short-term or long-term basis.
We offer a range of world-class services, including:
Home Health Aides
Medical Social Workers