Why We Are the Provider of Choice in Arizona
- 99.3% timely admission of care versus the national average of 97.8%.
- 60-day rehospitalization rate of 9% versus the national average/CMS of 14.2%.
- 24/7 availability of consultative registered nurses.
- Zero deficiencies with State and Medicare audits.
- Chronic Disease Management Program experts.
- Servicing the Greater Phoenix area, including areas such as Buckeye, Queen Creek, Anthem, Fountain Hills, Laveen, and Sun Lakes.
- Proud to accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and AHCCCS insurance plans.
We Provide Your Patients the Utmost Care They Deserve
There are currently 15 million patients receiving home care and assistance in the US, with more than 600 million patient visits yearly. The need for medical and non-medical home care is rising. As a primary care provider, you strive to refer your patients to an organization led by safe, caring, compassionate, and protective hands where the patient’s experience is of utmost importance.
We offer a range of world-class services, including:
Home Health Aides
Medical Social Workers