There are many reasons why MD Home Health/MD Home Assist should be your agency of choice, beginning with our long-term presence in the Phoenix metropolitan community and reputation for high quality care. There’s a reason why many of our clinical and administrative staff have been with us for 10, 15 and even 20 years.
Our attention to quality care has earned us the status of Preferred Provider with hundreds of referral sources including private insurance health plans, Arizona Medicaid health plans, hospitals, physicians’ offices, rehab facilities, social workers and case managers. Together, these referral sources consistently keep us supplied with an average daily census of over 1400 patients.
Other reasons to choose MD include:
- Our vast network of referral sources ensures we will have enough patients in nearly all areas of the Valley to give you as much work as you desire.
- Full time/benefited and per diem positions available
- User friendly electronic documentation software
- Competitive pay rates and benefits with bonuses and incentives
- Flexible schedules: You choose where, when and how much you want to work
- In-services held throughout the year to meet your annual continuing education requirement and to add new skills
- Be associated with an agency that will not compromise on quality of care for its patients
- An office culture that encourages creative thinking and problem solving and new ways to approach tasks with more efficiency
- Locally owned, so no large corporate bureaucracy to deal with
* = required field
MD Home Health/MD Home Assist provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. MD Home Health/MD Home Assist complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MD Home Health/MD Home Assist expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MD Home Health/MD Home Assist’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.