Cost of Phoenix Home Personal Care
We are often asked “What is the cost of home personal care for my family member?” While we do understand that the cost of home personal care is important, we also take great pride in having over 30 years of Phoenix home personal care assistance.
Our qualified and compassionate caregivers can ease your health care burdens at a surprisingly affordable cost. Once a needs assessment is completed, an Intake Specialist will be able to provide you with a quote of the recommended services, their frequency, and cost. We will verify coverage and benefits you may have through private insurance prior to the start of care. We accept most private insurance plans, as well as Medicaid/AHCCCS Health Plans, Veterans Administration, DDD, workers compensation and long term care insurance. If you are not covered by any insurance, we of course accept private pay offered at competitive rates.
If you are enrolled in Medicare, it may pay for services if you meet the following criteria:
- You require a skilled service(s), such as nursing or physical therapy
- You must be homebound
- Your care must be intermittent and under the direction of a physician
- We will inform you during the Assessment/Evaluation stage if we believe the services you require will be covered by Medicare.
All claims to third party payors will be submitted by our office as a courtesy. However, a deposit will typically be required prior to the start of care.
Some examples of Activities of Daily Living are:
- Showering and bathing
- Incontinence care
- Eating assistance
- Meal preparation
- Walking and mobility support
- Oral care
- Our Caregivers can also assist with:
- Pick up prescriptions
- Light housekeeping
- Doctor’s appointments
- Medication reminders
- Playing games
- Fall prevention
- Home safety checks
- Household organization
- ShoppingMD Home Healthcare realizes that families want to know their loved ones are safe and secure. For those individuals who need skilled medical help at home, MD Home Healthcare brings expertise built over nursing services more than a decade of providing services to families. MD Home Healthcare provides private duty nursing for aging loved ones, recovery care after surgery, hospice support, and assistance to all individuals who need compassionate skilled medical help at home.
Call Today for a Free Initial Assessment and we can provide you an estimate of hours to care for you loved one!